Proven, Expert Partners
EMS & Ambulance Billing and Claims Solutions
Medical Claims Management
The AccuMed Group is far more than a transport billing service. We work as integrated partners, supporting EMS providers with comprehensive solutions that improve administrative efficiency, minimize expenses, maximize net billing revenue and, very importantly, help ensure full compliance with regulatory agencies to avoid the risk of penalties.
For more details on our services or to schedule a complimentary consultation
Our methodology to drive results separates The AccuMed Group from traditional billing models. Our proprietary process increases administrative efficiencies while optimizing revenue for your Life Saving System, in full compliance with all regulatory entities.
The AccuMed Group:
- Scrubs incident report data to verify or develop insurance coverage
- Does not employ “clearing houses” – we are one
- Maintains trading partner status with all major insurance carriers
- Real-time 24 x 7 x 365 access to insurance databases for a clean, error-free initial submission of claims
- Proprietary process does not allow claims to age without activity, ever
- Gets you paid quickly
The Compliance Connection
Fire Service Billing
Municipal officials across the country are all too aware that extreme budget challenges are now a part of doing business. As traditional revenue funding sources continue to decline, alternative funding sources are needed to fulfill the mandates and needs of communities. Fire service billing revenue has helped numerous communities offset dwindling federal, state and local funding, and it may help your community as well.
The AccuMed Group will:
- Assist your community in establishing ordinances, reasonable charges and collection policies
- Consult with your fire department on proper documentation requirements
- Submit the billing to the responsible party
- Collect the payments and provide a full accounting of all activity on a monthly basis
- Ensure that your agency is in strict compliance with all regulations to prevent fines and penalties
- Hazardous Materials (Response and Removal)
- Hazard Standby (Downed Power Lines, Etc.)
- Motor Vehicle Accident Response and Extrication
- Specialty Rescue
- Fire Suppression
In addition to pre-dispatch consulting, The AccuMed Group will provide:
- Ongoing consultation throughout the life of the contract to ensure that we apprise you of the most current industry-related trends and issues that may have an impact on your agency.
- Recommendations will be provided in the form of Detailed Analysis Reports along with ongoing, personalized communications with our Client Services Advocates.
Our unsurpassed client service ensures that you achieve peak performance and virtually eliminate administrative and compliance issues. That is why we have earned a client retention rate of over 98%.
Our experienced professional staff will work closely with you to optimize your ePCR software to maximize efficiency, performance and bottom-line results.
The AccuMed Group:
- Is ePCR-neutral
- Can work with the vendor of your choice
- In many cases, can fund your NEMSIS ePCR solution
For more details on ePCR consulting or any of our services