• Source: theoaklandpress.com
  • Published: 7/6/2017

Used fireworks discarded into trash cans are blamed as the cause of a fire that heavily damaged a Sterling Heights home early Wednesday.

As the first of Sterling Heights firefighters responded to the 1:37 a.m. blaze in the 4100 block of Vera Court in the area of 15 Mile and Ryan roads, they arrived to find the garage of the home was engulfed by flames that had extended into the residence.

View Full Article

Want to find out how we can help you find success?

Contact Us

FREE DEMO & ASSESSMENT

The AccuMed Group’s expert consultants answer your questions.

SIGN UP

JOIN OUR COMPLIANCE WEBINAR

Learn how to avoid harsh and costly penalties.

FIND OUT MORE

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Keep up to date with the latest industry information.

SUBSCRIBE